RTD Talos was founded in September 2000 and today it is the biggest consulting firm in Cyprus, in its fields of specialization.
- Accredited Consultant of Rural Development Programme (Φ13 – http://tinyurl.com/z4ds327)
- Certified Center of Vocational Training (Κ433) and certified Vocational Training Structure (D276) of Human Resource Development Authority – (http://axiopistosyn.anad.org.cy)
- Member of the Cyprus Institute of Certified Management Consultants (CICMC – www.sesek.com.cy) with its executives accredited with the professional title “Certified Management Consultant του International Council of Management Consulting Institutes” (ICMCI – www.icmci.org).
- Member of the Cypriot Association of Business Consultants (ΚΣΣΕ)
RTD Talos supported by its professional personnel as well as by a wide network of external experts offers a broad variety of consultancy services both to the public and private sector.
- Provision of consultancy services concerning innovation and technology transfer, representation of companies at technology transfer conferences, monitoring of technological development and promoting technological and research results to the clients which concerns them.
- Search for suitable partners for research, development and business cooperation.
- Elaboration of proposals for participation in State or European projects concerning economic or technological development, and management of their implementation.
- Certification of traditional products.
- Advisability studies, Techno economic studies, Business Plans, Merging studies, Allocation studies, Reformation studies, Human Resource Development studies.
- Strategic studies in the areas of peripheral development (Research, Technological and Industrial Development, Innovation, Agriculture Development, Tourism).
- Sectoral Studies and Market Investigation.
- Installation of quality systems ISO9000, 22000, 14000.
- Applied industrial research. Elaboration of projects of technical issues and development of new products.
- Management of development plans in the interest of companies and organizations.
- Evaluation Studies for development plans (Industry, Research, Technology, Innovation, Education).
- Organization of training programs concerning the exploitation of European projects and specialized technological issues.
- Collection, evaluation, analysis and provision of information towards companies- clients, regarding the legislation, policy, projects and initiatives of the European Union.
- Provision of structured information and targeted paging applying contemporary information technologies and telecommunications.
- Organization of publicity actions, projection and promotion.
- Reports regarding European issues.